TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions shall supersede all terms and conditions of the Buyer’s purchase order or of any proposal or quotations by the Buyer. An acceptance of any goods or services covered by the Buyer’s order shall constitute an acceptance of these terms and conditions. No waiver, alteration, or modification of these provisions shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by an officer of Inline Industries.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
- Orders marked “non-cancelable/non-returnable” are final once the Buyer returns a signed copy of the sales order confirmation or sales confirmation to Inline.
II. Price and Payment
- The amount of any sales, excise, or other taxes, if any, applicable to the products covered by this order shall be added to the purchase price and be paid by the Buyer unless The Buyer provides Inline Industries with an exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authorities.
- Standard payment terms are net 30 days.
- After the expiration of standard terms a time price difference of 2% per month on the unpaid balance will be charged on the unpaid balance until paid.
- In the event the matter is referred to our attorney or a collection agency for the purpose of enforcing its terms and collection of money, reasonable attorney fees and costs will be added to the unpaid balance thereby increasing same.
- Inline Industries will make every effort to complete shipment as indicated, but assumes no responsibility or liability for loss or damage due to delay or inability to ship caused by acts of God, war, strike, labor difficulties, accident, delays of carriers, subcontractors or suppliers, inability to obtain materials, or any other causes of any kind.
- The Buyer may request a certain method of shipment; however, Inline reserves the right to select a different method of shipment based on carrier imposed shipping restrictions and practicality. If the Buyer requests that the product be shipped on the Buyer’s account, Inline will make every effort to honor that request. Should this not be possible, the Buyer shall pay Inline’s freight charge.
- Quoted delivery times are best estimates only.
IV. Warranty & Returns
- Inline Industries warrants to the original purchaser only that the valves, fittings, parts, and other items sold (‘Product”) shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original the Buyer (“Warranty Period”). The warranty obligations of Inline Industries shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective Product, and Inline Industries shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstances or in any amount for consequential or incidental damages, or for injury or damages to persons or property using or used in connection with Product, whether or not defective, or for loss of profits or other costs, expenses, or charges of any kind or character arising in connection with the sale, use, or repair of this material.
- If any such defects arise during Warranty Period, the Buyer must request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Inline. Inline must receive Product at its Rosemead, California facility within 30 days of issuing the RMA. Upon receipt, Product will be evaluated and replaced or repaired at Inline’s discretion without charge to the Buyer. The repaired or replacement Product will be returned, freight prepaid, via the most economical shipping method.
- This warranty applies only during normal use and care and is void if the Product is improperly applied, misused, neglected, or damaged after purchase thereof, or if Product is not properly installed, or if it has been repaired or altered by someone other than Inline Industries. If, after inspection, Inline determines that the warranty does not apply, the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with requested repairs or replacement.
- There are no warranties or representation by Inline Industries other than as set forth herein, either express or implied, as to Product or its origin or any other matter, and no person, firm, or corporation is authorized to make any representation or to incur any obligation in the name or on behalf of Inline Industries except as stated herein.
- EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND THE PRODUCT IS SOLD “AS IS.”
- No return of Product for credit will be allowed unless prior written permission in the form of a Return Material Authorization (RMA) from Inline Industries is first obtained. RMA’s will be valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issue; Product not received by Inline during that period, or Product returned without RMA, will not be accepted for credit. The Buyer shall be responsible for all costs of transportation as well as a restocking charge. Returned Product will be evaluated by Inline and credit considered only if returned Product is in new and unused condition. Credit issued may be applied to future or open accounts and must be used within one (1) year of issuance. No cash refunds.
- No claim for shortages will be allowed unless made in writing within ten (10) days of receipt of a shipment. All shipments are FOB Rosemead, California. Responsibility for goods damaged or lost in transit is with the customer.
- Inline Industries will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or repairs, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based on warranty, contract, or negligence, arising in connection with the sale, use, or repair of Product.
VI. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard to the choice-of-law principles thereof. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to this agreement.
- Any dispute arising from a transaction will be resolved in the state and federal courts of Los Angeles County, State of California.